Manitowoc County Job Center
The purpose of the Manitowoc County Job Center is to advance the economic being of the area by developing and maintaining a quality workforce through integration of employment, training, education and economic development services for employers, job seekers and workers.
The Job Center will become the primary place of contact for information about employment and educational opportunities. Customer-centered services such as career information, vocational planning, training, employment listings, job placements and supportive services will be provided to meet the needs of the community in a changing market place.
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Great Lakes Training and Development
- Lakeshore Technical College
- Manitowoc County Human Services – Economic Support
- Wisconsin Job Service
- Bay Area Workforce Development Board
- Disabled American Veterans
- Lakeshore Area Human Resource Association
- Manitowoc-Two Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- N.E.W. Curative
- National Association of Workforce Development Professionals
- The Kaiser Group