Financial Hiring Incentives
There are a number of tax credit programs that can help businesses reduce their Federal and State tax liability. The employer tax credit incentives can help businesses create jobs, boost local economies and help new employees obtain and retain jobs.
- Wisconsin Tax Credit Programs
- Tax Information for Businesses – IRS
- Economic Development Corporation of Manitowoc County
- Manitowoc Two Rivers Area Chamber of Commerce
- State of Wisconsin Business Services
- Job Center of Wisconsin – Business Services
Conference and meeting room facilities are available for groups up to 30 people for interviewing, computer and employer-specific training.
Contact the LTC – Manitowoc Office for more details at (920) 683-2846
- View our rooms and rates
Technical Assistance – Helpful Links for Legal Issues
- Equal Rights Division – State of Wisconsin
- Family/Medical Leave – State of Wisconsin
- Unemployment Insurance – State of Wisconsin
- Required Workplace Posters
Technical Assistance for Workplace Issues
Representatives help connect businesses to the resources needed when dealing with issues related to state and federal labor standards, affirmative action, fair employment law, federal contracting, American Disabilities Act, workplace poster requirements, workers compensation and related personnel issues.