The Manitowoc County Job Center is a public/private venture that combines resources in a one-stop employment and training center for employers, job seekers, workers and students.
Job Seeker Services
We assist job seekers with life long resources. We have the resources to help, no matter what your needs are.
- Career Counseling and Assessment
- Education and Training Services
- Job Search Assistance
- Programs For Specific Populations
- Dislocated Worker Information
We offer employers comprehensive services to meet all hiring needs, as well as provide support to existing businesses.
Job Center Hours
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Appointments outside of normal business hours are available upon request to meet specialized needs of businesses and job seekers.
Directions to the Job Center
- From I-43 exit 149
- Go East on Calumet Avenue
- Turn right on Dewey Street (Culver’s and Arby’s intersection)
- The Job Center is approximately 1/2 mile on the right
Take the Maritime Metro Transit bus to the Job Center the Route 3 West bus stops twice hourly at :14 and :44 at our entrance.